News Ticker

Menu

Video Of Day

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Fabregas on Arsenal

Cesc Fabregas ; "When You See Something that is Good,You have to admit it and recognize it,You can't keep quiet to it and that is Arsenal.They are Gradually becoming a team every Club would want to avoid playing".

"Yes they can win the Champions League if they don't play us (Barcelona) or Bayern Munich in the Quarter Finals, I Would be very happy and would Love it for them to win the Champions League"


"I Like what Aaron Ramsey Did today, he gave the supporters respect, that's his home and he didn't behave like some other players who would score against their former club and celebrate. He scored 2. I expected him to celebrate the second but he didn't and the whole stadium stood for him, that's a lesson to learn."

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Fabregas on Arsenal "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM