News Ticker

Menu

Video Of Day

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

You don't see goals like Zlatan's in video games, says Ibrahimovic.


Ibrahimovic: “You don't see goals like Zlatan's in video games."

Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has hailed the quality of two of his most spectacular goals in 2013 and has joked that you do not even see strikes like that in video games.

The 32-year-old made the headlines earlier this season with an impressive overhead kick in the international friendly between Sweden and England, while also earning plaudits for his acrobatic strike in the Ligue 1 game against Bastia.

"I score a lot of goals that are hard to replicate. These are the kinds of goals that lift people's spirits," the Sweden international told Le 10 Sport.

"With PSG, I scored an acrobatic back-heel recently and you don't see things like that every week. The same goes for the bicycle kick from 40 yards I scored against England.

"But believe me, when I score goals like this, it feels good. You usually score goals like that in video games and you could compare the feeling of scoring a goal like that in real life to doing so in a video game.

"To be honest, though, I don't think that you can score as spectacular a goal as those of Zlatan in a video game, even though these games are very realistic these days ..."


Ibrahimovic has netted 19 goals in 21 official appearances for PSG so far this term.

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " You don't see goals like Zlatan's in video games, says Ibrahimovic. "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM