News Ticker

Menu

Video Of Day

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Ferguson : Benitez took our rivalry PERSONEL.



Ferguson on Rafa Benitez: "The mistake he made was to turn our rivalry personal.

Once you made it personal, you had no
chance because I could wait. I had success on my side. Benitez was striving for trophies while also taking me on. That was unwise.

"So, on television puts his glasses on and produces this sheet of paper. Facts. The facts were all wrong. All I said in reply was that Rafa was obviously bitter about something.

"That was me saying to him: look, you're a silly man. You should never make it personal."

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Ferguson : Benitez took our rivalry PERSONEL. "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM