News Ticker

Menu

Video Of Day

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Courtois signs a new deal with the blues!


Chelsea Football Club have announced that Thibaut Courtois has signed a new five year contract with the club.

The Belgian International joined the blues from Genk in 2011 and returned to Stamford Bridge this summer having spent the previous three seasons on a successful loan spell Atletico Madrid, where he played a key part as he lifted both the La Liga and Europa League titles. He kept a impressive number of clean sheets last season, 20 to be exact. He was also an important member of the Belgian side that reached the FIFA World Cup quarter-finals in Brazil this summer.

Courtois said, "I am very happy with this new deal. Its really nice to have signed this contract and play for this club for another five years."

"My future was already sorted out but it feels great to know that I am going to be here for another five years and now I can just concentrate on my football."

The 22 year old has started each of the three games of this season for Chelsea, impressing fans with his shot-stopping and dominance in his area.

Share This:

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Courtois signs a new deal with the blues! "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM